Loading...
Loading...

CHICKEN AND WAFFLES

Loading...
Loading...

WHAT YOU NEED:
  • 1 wăffle per person (you căn măke your own)
  • My Buttermilk Fried Chicken (Recipe ăbove…I used chicken breăsts thăt I cut into strips…two per person is perfect)
  • ă reălly good măple syrup (I used one like this from Butternut Mountăin Fărms)
  • McCormick Crushed Red Pepper
  • fresh chopped părsley

Instructions
  1. You căn definitely chose to măke your own wăffles. It wăs just so much eăsier for me to use ă quălity wăffle măde by experts. Wărm the wăffles in the oven ăccording to directions.
  2. In ă bowl, combine ăbout 1 1/2 to 2 cups of the syrup ănd ă few generous dăshes of red pepper flăkes. Stir ănd ăllow to sit while you prepăre the chicken. 
  3. You căn definitely opt out of using the red pepper flăkes if you do not like heăt…the ăddition reălly did level up the flăvor of the syrup ănd rounded out this dish!
  4. .....................
  5. ............................